[Dailydrool] Feel goods and Puget Sound

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue May 11 15:26:10 PDT 2010

We are so glad to hear that Trixie is eating...and stealing food no less.
We are also happy to hear that Holly Noelle is feeling much better too.
What a great picture of Sandy Gaston feeding all of those beautiful basset hounds.  Thanks for sharing the news article on the Puget Sound Fire.  I have some stuff that the boys and I can donate here so I will put together a box and send it to the hounds ASAP.

Drool to all of the sick houndies.
Love and belly rubs to all of the hounds out there
Virtual Hugs to all the hound slaves.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.