[Dailydrool] OUR DAY AT THE CRAZY HORSE CONSIGNMENT FLEA MARKET

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue May 11 23:05:05 PDT 2010

   have a nice slide show of our may 8 day trying to show off our 3
rescues who need homes as they have been here so so long now.  they wore
their nice new vests that told the folks they were looking for their
forever homes.  custom made with bones on them and our contact info and
they paraded around the area when we leashed them up for their grand
walk about!    peggy and lady and ladybuggers had a fun day in that yard
playing with the other doggies.   we set up our sale table and our
friends/volunteers came to help me.   a little paragraph about the day
is also with the video.  i am very thankful that we were able to set and
try to sell inventory donated to us ...............but it was so obvious
that there is a definite slump in the economy and in people's need and
or love to adopt another pet.    Very sad..............just look at
Buggers face as she looked up at me when i took that picture.    she
begs for a forever home.
--
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager