[Dailydrool] we are off!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 11 23:09:39 PDT 2010

Momma here--its 2 am, time to get ready to hit the road, fellow drooler and travelin buddy Pam Watkins will be here shortly and our adventure will begin.
We hope to see many of you there---we will have such fun!!
You might want to send a tad of drool to the Dadslave that will be home with the beach short crowd---somehow I think he might need it.

Safe travel to all--we are now down and gone.
See you at the Michigan Waddle!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake