[Dailydrool] Removing Pine Tar/ Dogs make crazy

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:06:51 PDT 2010

http://www.ehow.com/how_5089641_remove-tar-gum-dog-fur.html

Also try Dawn dishwashing soap-- the original. They use it to remove oil
from wildlife. We used it in Grooming to get rid of anything weird. Stuff is
fabulous. DO NOT USE TURPENTINE!!!! It will burn the skin and besides it is
poisonous.

Ok. My dogs are making me crazy.
In and out and in and out and in and out. In because when they go out they
instantly start barking at each other.Out because they want the squirrels.
Literally, when I let a third dog out with Conley and another dog (Llewis
usually) I can count-- 1-2-3-4-5-6---- before they start. When they come in
they get treats only lately I have been so angry with them that they don't.
Plus, I am going through treats like you would not believe, the treats cost
a mint and I am broke. There isn't anything any of you can do about it, I
just am griping.
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper