[Dailydrool] e-collars and their ilk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 12:39:22 PDT 2010

I have an inflatable e-collar I used on Cooper. I think, however, a Basset
could reach his ear with his back foot. But maybe he could wear it when you
are there and supervising. It would be much more comfy.
They also have "soft" e-collars with an edge that is reinforced with wire,
but which bends when it hits something and the rest of it is cloth. Check
out the online catalogs for Foster & Smith ( google FOSTER AND SMITH) and I
think they have it. PetSmuck carries the inflatable ones. PetCo MIGHT have
the soft ones.
Whichever one you use I agree you have to watch for skin infection beneath
it.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper