[Dailydrool] Speed Bumps

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 13 11:53:49 PDT 2010

I get yelled at all the time by hubby who always say's   " you  know they
are behind you, " " you should have looked before you moved " "  well I would
have thought by now that you would know that the girls are always  under
foot "   But OH MY GOD ,  when he trips over one of  them  !!!!!!
bwahahahahahah  !!!!!!!!!  mumble grumble  !!!!! and I have no mercy  not even a little
bit, I stick it to him BIG  TIME !!!!!!!  pays backs are hell in this house
 !!!!!!!

Marlene  Mags and Evil Annie