[Dailydrool] Nanners

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 02:26:05 PDT 2010

I have been watching this conversation with interest having recently come home to the remains of a bunch of bananas, no way to tell who had what. I have fed them bits since and Fred definitly likes nanners Winnie will eat but the small bit I give her has to be spat on the floor several times before it is swallowed. This morning I decided to treat myself to sliced nanner in with my cereal and gave Fred a 1" piece which he promptly ate and gave Winnie a far smaller piece which she bit in 2 and spat on the floor, she them looked away and Fred crept round and ate that as well, either she is ill or she really doesn't like the taste and texture, I have never seen her let him take anything from so close to her, what is hers is hers wether she wants it or not.

She is possibly nearly 14 and at times could give elder Clara a run for her money on grumpyness but this was new!

Sue

Winnie (I am not grumpy)

Fred (I got her nanner)

John the c at t (how come I wasn't offer nanner just a pill shoved down my throat)