[Dailydrool] Drool comments

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu May 13 15:30:02 PDT 2010

I have the yellow garden wagon that I bought at Lowes.  Colt loves ridingin
it, Ruger bails out as soon as it starts to move.  I think that if I worked
with Ruger a little bit he would ride in it.  Colt is very laid back and
seems to be up for anything.  Ruger is a little bit more skittish/cautious
about things.

Duke's photos are amazing.  I love the ones of him with the flag in the back
ground and the one of him standing and eyes looking down.

E-collars, Wolfgang ATB hated the dreaded thing...he would run the collar
into the wall or doorframe to pop it off.  Needless to say in about 2 days
it was busted up into peices.

Drool to all the Sick hounds..We hope that Oliver is out of his e-collar
soon...boys are sending no cancer drool!

Colt woofing in on Basset Speed bumps....We are not moving, we were here
first so go around us.  But as soon as you do step over or go around then we
are getting up to follow you to see if by the grace of doG, you might be
going to the cookie jar, or to the ice dispenser (Ruger and I love to chomp
on ice)

Happy Tails!
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Mom!!! I want some Ice!"
Ruger "can we put Colt in an E-collar?"