[Dailydrool] Stepping over dogs

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Thu May 13 20:14:29 PDT 2010

Don't complain about stepping over your Basset(s)!!! You don't know when
you're well off. Before Ethel went to Bridge, I griped about her lying
diagonally across the space between stove and fridge in an already
cramped floorspace kitchen (3 crates & 2 dog beds the current decor).
BUT, she didn't move!!! And that's the good part. You could step over
her, confidently. No worries.

Now we are fostering 3 little bitty dogs in addition to the resident
Shih Tzu. At mealtime (ours or theirs) they swarm and swirl under your
feet. It's a nightmare. But I guess it could be worse -- what if Ethel
was there, TOO?

Riche