[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu May 13 18:56:42 PDT 2010

Dis Ben an Pw. Charlie sayin dat weez be boff sendin wots ob our dwool to
Gus an Jacques dat da boff ob dem get better soon.  Hopez dat Jacques no
more eats sticks an ober bad stuffies dat make himz sick.  Weez dwoolin  wats
dat Gus keep on getting better.  Aw ob us seniors gotta stick togever  an
stay weww for our swabes.  Dey wood be soo sad iffen weez goes to dat  Bwidge.
 Snooters to aw an dwool to aw da obers dat need it.

Ben an Pw. Charlie, da swabes widdow owd  man.