[Dailydrool] tick removal

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 13 20:26:45 PDT 2010

Okay Marlene, I'm afraid to ask, but here goes.  Where did he get BEAR
GREASE??!!!

To chime in on a couple of other things - Gracie says to tell everyone, 65
pounds (Moosie Bear's weight) is NOT massive!!  She weighs a delicate and
lovely 64 pounds, and you have all hurt her feelings!

Bananas - none of my three will eat them, don't think they like the taste.
They won't eat Frosty Paws either.  Give em a lick or two and then walk off.
Which saves me money, so I'm okay with it.  My girls want CHIKIN.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

01:26:00