[Dailydrool] Bogie and Ringo go to HOP via Mishgun

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Thu May 13 21:09:54 PDT 2010

The MN Woofers with special guests Bogie and Ringo (of Karen's Northern
Army) started out on their way from MN to Marilyn's HOP today.  This evening
we are resting in the Chicago area.  Tomorrow we arrive in Troy.  Saturday
the pair will continue on to HOP.  Both dogs were absolute angels in the
car.  Not sure if either of the dogs has ever been in a hotel before but
Bogie knows what hotel beds are for- Her!  Being a bit longer of leg and
very spry for a senior she hopped right up and laid down next to my husband
and promptly fell asleep.  Hope there is room for me.

Lisa