[Dailydrool] Thee 2011 DD calendar announcment - long

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 05:53:00 PDT 2010

Hello everyone.

Well it is that time again.  Time to get ready to reserve your hounds date for the 2011 Daily Drool Calendar.

We are kicking off the Calendar season by offering a small promotion.  You will receive $5 off your shipping cost by ordering 2 calendars now until May 23 2010.  An email from Cecil Graphics was sent out yesterday with the promo and calendar ordering info.  If you did not get that promo email please let me know off list and I will send you the info.

The calendar price has stayed the same as last year
$21.50  per calendar
$6 USA shipping ( $3 per each additional calendar)
$13 Canada shipping ($3 per each additional calendar)
$15 International shipping ($5 per each additional calendar)
$5 Date reservation fee
$9 per stand  (if this is your first DD calendar you will need to order a stand)

I know the price sounds expensive but this calendar is over 380 pages of a new basset hound every day.

Proceeds from the calendar will go to TSBHR. I also send Nancy Gallagher and Melissa/Alex Jokela a very small donation.  Without these 3 wonderful people there would be no Daily Drool at all.

Calendars will be shipped USPS Priority mail.  A very brave Drooler, Kathy Strasser has volunteered to do the shipping again this year.

We do have a few new Calendar Volunteers this year so please go easy on them..okay  :)

So next Wednesday, May 19 at 1pm ET the link for the calendar will go live and you can go in and reserve your calendar date for 2011.  This is the link to the promo sale  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/sale    Here is the link you will need to reserve our date http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/

Just a couple of reminders when you reserve your date.
- Only ONE date per houndy household. The calendar volunteers (aka The Calendar Elves thanks to John Falk) go over the list of reserved names and dates very carefully.  If you did reserve two dates you will receive an email asking you to give up one of your dates.

- Basset hound and basset hound mixes ONLY  can be in the picture that you submit.  Please no 2-leggers or other pets no matter how cute they might be.  Your picture will be returned and you will be asked to submit another.

- Please be sure your caption is family friendly.  There are a couple of teachers who actually use the calendar as a learning tool so be sure your caption is funny, cute and appropriate or you will be asked for another caption to be submitted

- Please do not reserve a date if you do not intend to have all your info and payment submitted on time.  If your info is not in by the cutoff date you WILL be removed from the calendar.

- If you have not submitted your payment/picture/caption by the cutoff dates you WILL be removed from the calendar and your date will be given to the next name on the Waiting List.

- If you were not able to reserve a calendar date please DO put your name on the Waiting List.  We have been able to give most people on the Waiting List a calendar date in the past.

So if you have any questions please feel free to email me off list.

Let the games... errr ...I mean the calendar fun begin!!

Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu