[Dailydrool] Calendar boy!

Sarah Webb sarahwebb2 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 05:52:03 PDT 2010

Good morning All!

I couldn't let Droopy's calendar day go by with out saying a little
something.  I got Droops when he was 6 from GABR.  He's one of the top 3
decisions I've made in my life and I am thankful for him every day.  He may
be 12, but he's still full of p*ss and vinegar.  It annoys me some days but
I'm so happy and blessed that he is still doing well as an advanced senior.
My favorite smooshy boy will be celebrating with a cheesebuger and vanilla
frosty.  If it is as entertaining as last year, I will post video.  Happy
birthday big boy!

Experienced and Well-Trained Slave, Sarah