[Dailydrool] Big Bassets

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 09:32:42 PDT 2010

If 65 pounds is considered big, then I have an enormous girl.  Maggie is 78 pounds and she is fluffy but oh so sweet.  She a really big smoosh.  And she is not a big eater.  Doesn't like her dogfood much and leaves a lot of it most days.  And none of mine would be caught dead with a green bean or a banana.  Only chicken and hamburger and expensive stuff for them.  They are canivorettes and won't let you forget it.  They also like stinky, rotten and disgusting things.  Kitty roca is a favorite.  Bleck!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie is relaxed now that all the storms have moved on.  She is curled up next to me asleep.  Ninja is eyeing her from the chair.  Maggie is itching and Shelby is napping after spending her morning bellowing at all and sundry.  Just likes to hear herself talk or maybe she can't.

Have fun at the Waddle to all going.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the wandering kitty boys