[Dailydrool] Bear Grease

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 14 10:45:42 PDT 2010

Hi Anita,

            My dad  who really was ( Native American )  use to go bear
hunting in Cody Wyoming  every year and he would process his own bear and he
scraped his hides and tanned  them , which is by the way a nasty smelly job
!!!!!!!!!  but he would cook  the fat and render it until all the grease would
come to the top and then he put  it in the refrigerator.  the house smelled
just God awful and we lived in a  very old house which didn't have an
exhaust fan.  my mom finally made him  build a fire out in the back yard and then
the neighbors complained !

I feed Maggie wags and Evil Annie twice a day with  1/2 cup each  feeding,
they eat California Natural Lamb & Rice and I wet and soak  their food,
they each get a Banana in the morning which they love and they  get greens
beans at night with their dinner, they split a can  ( NO SALT  )  beans I also
freeze  some of the beans and use them for snacks,  they crunch so they love
them
They also get two tablespoon's  of pumpkin at night plus  five squirts of
Salmon oil

Just gave Evil Annie a bath !  she is awful to bath, she wont move,  stands
there like a statue, and hugs the side of the tub,     Annie turn for
mommy,  nope !!!!!    let me get the  other side rinsed Annie,   Nope
come on  Annie move over just a tiny little bit  so I can get you  rinsed
 Nope !   Aint happening !!!!!!
and trying to push her over away from the side of the tub is like trying to
 move a house !
Maggie Wags is such an Angel !!!!

Looks like a beautiful weekend with nice weather for a change  they  should
have an awesome waddle in Michigan

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( I knew dropping the  Evil
from her name wouldn't last long !  bwahahahahaha  )