[Dailydrool] How to make a dog hold still/moving speed bumps

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:23:29 PDT 2010

When Llewis was a buppy and getting accupuncture and had to hold still for
10-20 minutes at a time, the Vets where I was taking him would smear the
inside of a coffee mug with peanie budder and then freeze it. Licking it out
of the cup held even a wiggly Buppy still.

This is how I move my speedbumps:
When they are liddel Buppies I teach them the command "MOVE"
I yell "MOVE" and they don't so then
I yell COMING THROUGH and they stare at me so
Then I yell GETOUTTATHEWAY and finally
 I yell J**** C*****  as I hit the floor.

So don't even bother.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper