[Dailydrool] Dottie discovers boys are different then her !

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat May 15 06:20:32 PDT 2010

We were over at the neighbors house yesterday, a  nice fenced in yard, and
the dog across the alley comes over to play.  Has  been for a few months
now.  He is a mixture of a few things, not quite 2  yrs. old, part Doberman.
Very playful.
Well,  he was just standing there, and all of  a sudden, Dottie spots
something on him, she has never noticed!  She ran up  to him, well actually
waddled, and took a good look and sniff at this thing  hanging from his lower
tummy.  His ears went back, and he had this goofy  look on his face, but not as
goofy as hers. Her ears went back, she looked  totally perplexed.   As if
to say, what happened to this dog mama?  Well then, it was his turn.  So he
was checking out her back end, and  she jumped in a circle faster then I have
ever seen!! They did this about 3  times, and each time she yelped and
hollered  in shock at him, (or was it  delight? How DARE he do that!
 Well then the chase was on, he ran around  her about 10 times, and her
jumping in circles, but wagging her tail like crazy,  and chasing after him
like a heard of turtles! We all about died laughing.   Then up to the gate she
went, and SAT down on her lady parts, she had enough,  and she went home.
So now she knows what boy dogs are, and what they are  interested in, and she
wants NO part of any of that stuff.  Until the next  time we get together
again, and it starts all over  again.
Bassets are the best craziest critters ever, and I  love them to bits.  I
love them so much, I tell them I am going to "marry"  them, yeah, I know, I
am as crazy as  them...........................................nuttin  new.
Crazy Barbie and her crazy  girls.

In a message dated 5/15/2010 1:11:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,