[Dailydrool] Did it again!

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sat May 15 07:03:49 PDT 2010

Well, it's me again, Henry!
Momma took me out to potty this morning on my leash since I had my surgery 2 days ago, and I did my thing. I have a ramp off my steps so I don't hurt my boo-boo, (momma's so good to me)
As we were making our way back up the ramp to go back in the house, my nose smelled somefin really good underneath the ramp. Momma pulled me away to go in sice she was cold. I kept pulling to go back down. Momma thought I still had to poop, so she let me go back down. Just then, I reached under the ramp and pulled out a bird that was hiding under there. Momma yelled at me to drop it and so I listened, for once in my life. The bird looked all startled. Momma saw that its wing looked like it was hurt. The bird hopped over to the corner of my yard where the fence divides our yard from Aunt Kate's yard next door. Aunt Kate has 4 dogs, so momma didn't want the bird escaping into her yard for them to eat, especially since I seen it first!
Momma went into the house and got a pair of gloves on and went over and picked up the tasty looking bird. She looked at me and asked me what she was suppose to do with it now. I said that I knew what she could do with it; I could eat it!!! Momma said it's NOT for me to eat! Momma placed it in the side are of the house where I couldn't get to it. Then we went into the house and momma fed me what she says I SHOULD be eatin. She takes all the fun out of my day when she does stuff like that! I thought with having surgery and all that she'd be a little kinder and let me have that bird to eat. I mean it ain't like there aren't any more of them around! Oh well, maybe next time!
Take care ya all,
Henry