[Dailydrool] My first submission

Kelli Starck kellistarck at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 07:15:50 PDT 2010

Hey Everyone!
I have been a long time subscriber to Daily Drool... but I am finally submitting my first entry.  I have a 6 year old four-legged son named Dozer.  He is my pride and joy.  Almost a year ago we sent our little girl Josie up to heaven.  Recently we (more like I) have been wanting to get another Basset, but Dozer likes being the only "child" and has some territorial issues that we were dealing with prior to Josie's passing.  So, I truly enjoy hearing your stories.  I look forward to posting more about my little man.