[Dailydrool] Uninvited house guest and basset test kitchen

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat May 15 10:57:12 PDT 2010

Happy Gotcha day to Gus & Droopy!  Your Mommas sure do love you and from the
sounds of it they are going to make your special day very special.

Eli, this is Ruger woofing in.  We have many furry critters around here,
too, even though we live inside the city limits.  However a couple of our
neighbors think that it is cool to have "wildlife habitates" as back yards
and most of them feed the birds and squrriels.  Then they get pee'd off when
the other critters move into the neighborhood too, like mice, rats,
opossums,  raccoons & snakes!  And you outta here them squel about the hawks
coming in to eat at the buffet of critters that they have created for them,
just by feeding the birds and squirrels. Hey if you create an enviroment for
free loaders then they will surely come. Anyhoooo, One of our neighbors had
a raccoon sitting on her couch one night, eating popcorn and watching  Late
Night with Jay Leno on tv!  Just came in the house through the doggie door
and made himself at home. And then there is all the outdoor cats!!!  People
getting cats and then letting them outside to roam the nighborhood...Momma
get's pee'd off by this!  Shes says that those people shouldn't get them if
they are just going to turn them out to roam our neighborhood...They would
be torked off if the dogs started running loose!  Momma doesn't dare leave a
window open on our BUV for fear of one getting in it and peeing in it, CAT
URINE STINKS!!! Burns my little nose.  Plus they dig up mommas flower beds.
Momma thinks that it is irresponsible of these folks to let these cats
basically run wild.  So momma won't let us have a doggie door...she afraid
that some critter furry or slitherie get in the house...and then she come
home to a tore up house because Colt and I would chase it & try to get the
invader out of our home.  Colt and I will bark at all of these critters
trying to keep them out of our yard and one of the nieghbors asked momma to
keep us quite...She told her to quit feeding all the wild animals and quit
getting cats and then turning them loose and we wouldn't bark so much.  I
guess momma told her!!  Sorry...that topic gets my fur all riled up...Ok...I
get off my critter soap box now.

Henry this is Colt... you is still off gasing!!!  LOL..   Blowing that
anestheisa right out of your booty hole!!!  ROFLMAO

Nanners:  This is the momma typing in...The boys mad a liar out of me this
morning!!! A saw one droolers banana & peanut butter ice cream recipe...and
with a couple of other ideas sent to me about watermelon ice cubes, and the
nannercicles that I had,  I opened up the Bad A** Basset test kitchen this
morning.  To make a few sample test treats for the boys to try.   Soooo,  I
am cutting up bananas and Colt and Ruger are sitting there wagging tails and
Colt is whining...I say "you won't eat raw nanners"...They both look at me
like "try us", so I gave them a piece and those darn hounds ate it!!!  (they
had been giving nanners before and bite into them and would then let them
fall out of there mouths and walk away)    Some peoples hounds!!!!  Anyhow.
I'll let you know later how the samples turned out.

Ruth we are hoping that you are back up and playing with Ms. Beasley
soon...The boys are sending big wet get well kisses to you.

Colt & Ruger are bowing to our new King Chunky and Queen Pawtunia!!
Congratulations!

Michele, momma to "but wait now we like nanners" hounds
Colt "is our ice cream ready yet?"
Ruger "I want my watermelon icee, plllleeeeaaasssse!!!!!!"