[Dailydrool] Colt

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sat May 15 13:05:08 PDT 2010

Hey Colt,

It's me Henry. Wowee, that stuff was weird!! It made me feel really strange! Kinda like this dog I saw when I was in there. It had the face of a fox, that fluffy, drier lint lookin fur and it was the size of them there squirrels I hate! I think it was a real dog, unless it was them there drugs they had me on. It might have been, since the vet lady started out lookin real pretty and then she ended up with a horse head on her! I sure hope it was the drugs or else I'm in big trouble!!!
Anyway, I am fellin a lot better today. In fact so good that I caught an invalid bird stuck under my ramp this morning! Momma made me spit it out though! She takes all the fun out of everything! She picked it up and put it somewhere away from me! Every party has a pooper that's why I never invite her!!! I am gettin a bit better in my huntin tactics though cause the first 2 attempts were dead things and this one was actually alive, even though it was lamed. I got big plans for the next one! There's a possom that lives under the shed of one of the neighbors! He's almost as big as me! I LOVE the challenge! I'll probably poop myself though if it comes near me, but I can talk tough, even though they took my jewels away from me I still have them in my heart and in my mind!
Well, thanks for askin bout me.
Take care and tell Ruger I said Boo!!!
Henry