[Dailydrool] Teeeeny tiiiiiny bit 'o'drool

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 17:22:37 PDT 2010

Conley would appreciate a teeeeeeensy bit o' drool.
I am sure he will be fine but it never hurts to be sure.
He was outside playing, VERY roughly with Llewis and Nigel and when he came
in he was limping on his left rear.
I have him in his crate now to rest. I do not see any blood so I don't think
he cut it.
It's not broken or anything.
I am SURE it is soft tissue, she said hopefully, trying not to sound anxious
or overwrought.
So anyone who has just a dribble to send Conley's way.....

MomPerson oh please Conley, be ok when I let you out of the crate....