[Dailydrool] Pawtunia tries again

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun May 16 04:53:39 PDT 2010

Aroo. It is me. Pawtunia. I wrote a quick thank you on friday nt. It
is in the archives but not the drool. Aunties a and Marilyn can't
figure it out. So, I will try again.

Chunky and I are very happy to repawt that we gets to be king and
queen. We are not the most royal pair, but will wag our best to waddle
in the pawprint of feyfey and Ethel and Caruso and Dudley....and
daMoose although we are not sure which of us is supposed to do that.

She slave is still sniffling over the kewl Momcakes surprise. Auntie a
hasn't given her the list of who to thank, but she is very grateful.

Queen Pawtunia

Sent from my pawphone