[Dailydrool] Pawtunia tries again

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Sun May 16 09:58:44 PDT 2010

> Queen Pawtunia Sent from my pawphone

Dearest Pawtunia,
You did fine.  I'll bet the digest coughed. I get individual messages & got
your repawt. Was this your message below?

You are too hard on yourself.  We all knew you'd be an awesome Queen, even
those of us on the other side of the Continent who can't waddle with you.
Your mother was very special & one of a kind, but you know what?  You are
too!   Wear your Queenly attire proudly.

Besides, I needed a morning chuckle & your "pawphone" usage did it.

Kathleen & Maestro (You have style, girl.   Own it!)

I am a very tired Pawtunia, no wait. I am a very tired Queen with a  very
handsome king. My chunkypuppy, er King chunky. More later. Must
snooze. Thank you, thank you to everybody who helped me. I think  momcakes
would approve.