[Dailydrool] The Tennessee Dawg Haws gang

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 17:15:25 PDT 2010

Howdy Droolers!

Dis be Sister Suzie.  Me bin berry buzy an me sowwy me not post in a long time.  We bin berry sad wit awl da tings happen to many ob youze!  We woose many Bassies to da bridge, we keepin dose wit da heavy harts in our thoughts an prayers.  Also dose who woose dere homez.  We hopin youze able to put tings back togedder soon and many peeplez hep youze.  We awso keepin many ob our 2 legger frienz in our thoughts an prayerz who bin ailin.  Me Momswabe wanna tellz Miss Wendie who hab dis yard sale an dat bad man gibs her a bad time.  She say weez awl hab tings in dis life to go through an unfortunately it turn many peeplez into abrasive, difficult peeplez.  We bin thru many tings but tank Dog it not turn us into dis nasty peeplez an we know it not do dis too you either but dat man it did.  He probby go thru himz whole life dis way.  Dis sad!  Awso da Momswabe wanna tell youze bout her trip ober me Brudder Skipper (atb).  When Skip bout 1 year owd him tripz da
 Momma in da kishen an she fallz flat on her face and bust her noze.  Den Mr. Skipper tink dis be a gud oppertunity to check out da Momma more cwoseley so himz walk right up her back to her neck an smack, dat noze bust da floor agin!  (hehehe unfortunately me not get to see dis!)  Anyway now she lern dat we Bassets must always be expected to be in da way!  We be pawin atcha laterz!  Keep it reel!
Sister Suzie, Brudder Jaggie, Brudder Egan, Brudder Blue, Sister Silky, Brudder Skipper (atb) and Momslave Cyndi