[Dailydrool] Dooling comments

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun May 16 17:42:01 PDT 2010

This is Colt woofing at you all

Hello Kelli and Dozer; momma, Ruger and I  look forward to reading your
post.

Dottie, Us boys have hangie downs....and if you sniff it, it tickles.
<chuckle>  and we think your flirting, then we want to sniff and chase you
to flirt back.  That is just how us men are.  We loves women flirting with
us, and we loves flirting and chasing women, almost as much as bellyrubs and
cookies!  MOMMMM, Bring me a cookie and rub my belly!!

Henry, If you ever tree that opossum Ruger and I have your back!  I also
sneak up on Ruger to boo him for you...He darn near jumped out of his fur
coat...I laugh sooooo hard I snorted like momma when she gets laughing to
hard.,,I told him that it was from you. I don't think that he was amused.
heehhe, but I was.

Conley, Ruger and I are slinging some leg healing drool to you, we'll send
more if momma get off her tuckus and get us a treat....ooohhh wait you all
better now...man that drool is some powerful stuff.  I STILL WANT MY TREAT.

Barbie, this is the momma typing at you.  You're not crazy, all basset
people are crazy...so amongst us you are normal.  My best friend told my
now devoted husband (and he-slave to the wonder twins), when he was trying
to court me, that if he wanted to date me he had to make good with the
bassets.  Because if they didn't like him, then he wouldn't have a snowballs
chance in he-- with me...hehehe it was sooo true.  Supossibly that was one
of my endearing features...being owned by hounds and not having little yippy
dogs...I don't think that he knew about the crazy factor back then...but he
does now.  ROFLMAO!!!

Bad A** Basset Test Kitchen update:  This weekend I made Nannercicles, Nutty
Monkey Ice Cream, Nanner Chips, Watermelon Icee,
Ice cream and Icee was a hit with the boys.  8 paws up
Nanner Chips Colt liked them, Ruger not so much.
Nannercicles Wouldn't eat...but they had just been woke up from their after
dinner nap.  I'll try these again after we come back from a walk.  BUT the
momma loved them...I think that I found a new way to eat bananas.

Hope that you all had a great weekend
Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger