[Dailydrool] Pawtunia and Chunky

Melinda Robison mom2bassets at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 17:52:26 PDT 2010

Hi Pawtunia, I saw you in the parade today. You were a beautiful Queen and Chunky was a very handsome King . We had a great time and can't wait to come back next year, hopefully for the entire weekend. This was our first waddle but our food slaves were here a long time ago with our sister  Bertha Bea Butt da Basset, ATB. I walked the whole parade but Mom and our 2 legged sister had to carry Teddy, my blind brother, part of the way. It was nice to get petted by so many people and sniff so many new friends.

                                                 Rufus and Teddy