[Dailydrool] Dodger Blue at the Bridge

Lee Grant leegrant at microsoft.com
Mon May 17 06:58:48 PDT 2010

On Saturday I had to make the hardest decision of my life. I had to allow my little buddy Dodger Blue to go to the bridge. He was diagnosed with cancer two weeks ago and has been getting weaker ever since. He stopped eating completely on Thursday and by Saturday afternoon he was unable to stand up or walk. He was suffering and gave me that look that said it was time. We are heartbroken. In a few days I will post Dodger Blue's story for everyone to read.

Lee and Reenie Grant
Biscuit and Rugie

Lee Grant
Microsoft Corporation
Technical Solution Professional - High Performance Computing
Phone: 585-208-5218
email: leegrant at microsoft.com<mailto:leegrant at microsoft.com>
http://www.microsoft.com/hpc