[Dailydrool] Calendar Girl

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Mon May 17 10:31:49 PDT 2010

Today is my Twink's Calendar Day and also her "gotcha day".  Her photo shows
what is left of her belly dancer costume from the Southern California Basset
Hound Picnic several years ago, the only part of which she liked were the
bells on her ankles (???) She's a seven year old drool machine who can reach
incredible heights with slobber when she flings her head - she landed a
whopper on a six foot priest at the last St. Francis Day blessing - it was
good for more than a giggle by all present, including the priest!

Here's to you, Twinkletoes!  Enjoy your day with lots of cookies and ear
noogies.  We love you!  Kathy, Peter and Hooter