[Dailydrool] Come to Basset Ball 2010 for AZBHR in Scottsdale AZ September 25th over 350 items with lots of unique Basset Crap

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Mon May 17 10:58:38 PDT 2010

Basset Ball 2010

September 25, 2010

Monterra @ West World, Scottsdale AZ

Tickets are $65 per person prior to Aug 1st (invites mailed end of June) and
$75 Aug 2 to Sept 1.  Let me know if you want an invite sent by May 28th

This is AZBHR's biggest fundraiser and helps us get thru to our Waddle.  Why
not make come out to Scottsdale, Arizona for the weekend and go home with
lots of great items including lots of unique and one of a kind Basset crap!
We have 350 items www.facebook.com/azbhr has 2 photo albums of just a
portion of the items http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=168414
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=168414&id=351719542398&l=b90c8fc641>
&id=351719542398&l=b90c8fc641 and
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=174375
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=174375&id=351719542398&l=636cdb0620>
&id=351719542398&l=636cdb0620

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue

 <mailto:kim at azbassetrescue.com> president at azbassetrescue.com Visit
<http://www.azbassetrescue.com> www.azbassetrescue.org to foster, volunteer,
donate or adopt!