[Dailydrool] GUS'S GREEN POOP

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Mon May 17 12:41:53 PDT 2010

i am getting myself sick over this.  gus's poop has taken on a bright green, matching the grass perfectly, but there's no grass in it.  he also didn't eat his breakfast this morning and just took his "i'm going to work now" treat and dropped it in the crate (but later ate it).  i put the food in his crate wehn i left and ordinarily if he doesn't feel like eating it when he gets up, i leave it in his crate and he eats it during the morning.  but when i went home at lunch, he hadn't eaten it yet.  other than that, he's his usual bouncy self, but when i get home i'll really know how bouncy he is because that's when he's in full form, ordinarily.  i have a vet appt tomorrow at 10.  online i've read of the possibility of rodent poisoning and i am petrified.  we do not use ANYTHING in our yard and he's never off leash, but could he have dug up some old stuff under a bush in the yard.  i am sick to my stomach, that he's seriously ill.  any ideas about this bright green poop?
susan, loving slave to gus