[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:27:00 PDT 2010

We're sending "find work" drool to Chris and to all of our Drool friends who
are struggling with finding work.

Shelly, I loved Duke's pictures -- what a gorgeous boy he is.

We're sending "no cancer" drool for Oliver.

We're glad Henry's neutering went OK.

All hail Queen Pawtunia and King Chunkypuppy!!  Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry
bow in your presence!

Congratulations to Lucy for finding her forever home.

A belated happy birthday to Gus and Droopy!

Ruth, we're glad your surgery went well and that Ms. Beasley is nursing you
properly.

We're glad Conley is OK -- how cool is it that he has his own column?!

Hearthealing drool to Lee on her loss of Dodger Blue.

And finally happy Gotcha Day to Twinkletoes!   Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))