[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun May 9 12:49:20 PDT 2010

We finally completed the second phase of our two phase move, right before
having to travel to Boston for our daughter's college graduation, so I am
woefully behind.  I tried to send emergency drool as I could, but wanted to
catch up.

We're glad Sir Chewey ob da Mountains is walking again by himself.  We knew
he could do it.

Karen, we're glad shy Izzy did so well at her training class; hope she keeps
coming out of her shell.

Wen, we're so sorry Mona bloated, and hope she's doing better.  Is she
eating again?

Drool for Bel and his diabetes insipidus.

We're glad Miss Annabelle's dental went well and her swollen gum was nothing
to worry about.

Happy Gotch days to Holly Noelle, Janie Ann, and Willow -- you've both
brought your people so much happiness.

Happy belated birthday to Eugene Napoleon and Ginger.

Sending heart-healing drool to Sara on the loss of Granny Ma Basset, and
wishing her a gentle journey to the bridge.

Congratulations Melissa and Brian on your upcoming wedding!

Drool for Debbie and her dental surgery.  I was so touched at Brudder Jake's
concern; your boy loves you.

Drool for Claudia and Belle -- wishing them a complete recovery from
pancreatitis.

Emily, we're so sorry to hear Trixie's diagnosis was cancer.  Hope you have
many happy months with her and the disease spreads slowly.

King George, if your two-legged brother ever winds up posted to Washington
DC we live two block from the Marine Barrack there.  Have him get in touch
with us for home cooking and houndy loving!

I loved Frank and Tina's new video.  They always make me smile.

And finally, we're glad Stachie, Johnnie, and Hoagie weren't smooshed by the
big tree that fell in their yard.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))