[Dailydrool] King Chunky Woofs

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 17:33:24 PDT 2010

A great big thank you to everyone who helped me and my Pawtunia Mom get to be King and Qween!  The carriage ride was awesome and the crowds amazing.  I (and the rest of my family) are grateful for all your support -- we couldn't have done it without you.

Now I need to get to work and help the homeless bassets at Puget Sound.  I have a few magnets left -- that family portrait is now a portrait of the Royal Family.  All the rest of the proceeds from those will go to Puget Sound.  And any fudge ordered between now and our summer closing will go there also.

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart -
King Chunky