[Dailydrool] Couch potatos?? Hah!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue May 18 09:37:15 PDT 2010

Sometimes I wish these dogs were couch potatos, but that is so off it's not
even funny. Fun little OEBE stories are never far from our home...we are
currently petsitting a female pitbull. She is an absolute doll and has been
wonderful with the boys. However, together, the 3 of them are relentless.
Nonstop playing, barking, chasing and destroying....

Sunday we noticed something torn up in the yard. Turns out it was a foil
to-go container they found in the recycling bin. It was completely shredded
and we did not find nearly enough to equal a whole container which means the
rest is either hidden or as I suspect, eaten. We are watching for shiny or
bloody poops, but so far nothing out of the ordinary. To top it off, after
finding this we scolded them, cleaned it up and put everything they "would
usually want" out of reach. We closed all the doors to bedrooms, bathrooms,
trashcans, etc and decided to head out for a bite to eat. "We'll only be
gone an hour...be good!"  Nope, come home to cheerios, apple jacks and
special K scattered lovingly around the house. Cardboard cereal boxes
shredded to pieces. 3 guilty little faces. I guess it was the only thing
they saw in the pantry that they could reach other than canned goods.
Grrrr......! Now we are calling them cereal killers, hehehe :)

Ahh, couldn't you 3 just be couch potatos instead?

Drool to all,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert, and temporary houseguest Hennessey the pittie