[Dailydrool] Drool for Colbi please!

Jeni Schomber jschomber at gmail.com
Tue May 18 09:32:40 PDT 2010

I don't post that often, but I'm asking for some healing drool for
Colbi, our 3 1/2 year old basset. All of a sudden last night she
started acting funny. She wouldn't turn to the left and kept her head
and nose to the ground. She was very lethargic and just not being her
cute, smooshy self.

We took her to the vet this morning and her blood work was fine (no
pesticides) and the vet ruled out stroke and ear infections. He thinks
she might have an injury on her left side.  He ended up giving her
some anti-inflamatory (sp?) meds and we are just going to keep an eye
on her for the next few days.

I never thought I would complain/worry about Colbi being so quiet and subdued!

Jeni and Phil (The Slaves)
Colbi (110% Basset)
Gali (Not a Basset)