[Dailydrool] jenny, Amazing Grace and Animal rescue site

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 09:22:58 PDT 2010

I was sadden to hear of the loss of Amazing Grace and Jenny.  It is good to know Grace had a loving place to be for her last months.  So many losses lately.  I hope all have a healthy summer.  I plan to go the Animal Rescue site regularly.  It really is easy and they have pleasant animal rescue stories, as well. Let's hope we can come together and get some money for our basset rescues.  Sue K