[Dailydrool] Feeling very blessed

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue May 18 09:07:13 PDT 2010

Just an update and sincere condolances for all those beautiful bassets, Amazing Grace, Dodger Blue, to name a few that have made their way to Rainbow Bridge.  I know I am facing that challenge, but for now Trixie has responded very well to cortizone and continues to eat, sleep and even play a bit with the other gals.  She isn't her "ol' stealing self", but I know she is comfy, is always wagging her tail and even gets up now when she knows you are in the kitchen.  I will keep all posted - I know all the kind words, thoughts and drool that has been slung our way has really helped and I am truly blessed that she is still part of our family.  I will continue on this path until.......until she says otherwise.  Again a heartfelt thanks to all - droolers are really the best!

Slinging the drool for all the other houndies and humans who might need a bit!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess and Trixie (glad I am feeling a bit better!)