[Dailydrool] The Little House of Hounds Says Goodbye to Amazing

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Tue May 18 09:00:03 PDT 2010

When I read your story of finding Grace, it was so touching and truly
amazing.  I was thinking of it just the other day wondering how she was
doing.  I'm so very sorry that she had to leave so soon - my heart is
broken for you.  Bless you for caring for her and letting her live out
her remaining days in care and love - that the last things of her life
were not of being abandoned, alone, scared and hungry when she left this
world.  Tears and hugs and much healing drool . . .

Alicia Pool, Flo, Gabe, and Liz of the Oklahoma basset tsunami