[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Tue May 18 10:11:33 PDT 2010

I know how hard it is to loose a beloved pet. After loosing our Bichon of almost 15 years 3 months ago, I decided to write Simba a letter and put his picture next to it and frame it. I felt that I owed him that tribute. As hard as it is to go on without them, I know he looks down on us and is running around out of his pain, which brings me much peace. Now that we have Henry, I feel as though Simba had something to do with that in his own way. Henry has helped with the loose of Simba and now Henry is the center of attention, which is just the way Simba would want it to be for us. That unconditional love keeps giving from above.

Healing drool to all who need it!

Maureen