[Dailydrool] new puppy

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Tue May 18 10:12:53 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: ypppmaureen <ypppmaureen at aol.com>
To: Dailydrool <Dailydrool at dailydrool.org>
Sent: Tue, May 18, 2010 1:06 pm

DeAnn,

So happy to hear about your new baby. Yes, puppies are a trip, that's for sure! My Henry will be 6 months old on the 22nd of this month. He is very low key, most of the time and extremely sweet. In fact, when he was just nuetured last Thursday, the Vet wrote on his paperwork that Henry is precious! That he is, even though he loves to hunt small game; birds, mice etc. mostly dead ones and one lamed one so far. My son is an avid hunter who hunts mostly large game, while my 4 legged son hunts the smaller critters. Thing is I wouldn't attempt to eat what Henry catches as opposed to what my son hunts.
Anyway, blessings to your new love of your life. I can't wait to hear more stories!!!
Maureen (mom to the stinky boy Henry)