[Dailydrool] ......and nowz da real storie

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 18 10:56:08 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I been in me crate, a hidin in shame.But in Brudder Elwood style, whut da Brudder dooze gotz, I git on out and hold up me snooter, and tells da storie ob da waddle. Now dis da real deal. Now keep in da headbone dat Brudder Elwood was at me home--da MOMMA was da one whut disimbooobalatin da famblie name.

Last nite it be time fur me rabbit patrol ob da home. I sit by me front door. Well, it be rainin, so da rabbit be whut dey call a no show bunnie, but lookie dere, it be my ridin moochine a pullin back in me dribe. Da door open and Brudder Elwood gasp, my hebbins,  why whut heppined in Micheegan shoudder stayed dere, Momma lookin ruff. Dat teach da old wooman to go off finkin should could dance and sing to raise money fur da houndz, Brudder Elwood crank up da earflaps, git da dirt on dis storie, Momma a tellin Daddie all da nooze---

Momma seyz-The Basset Houndz were a hit--there was lots of smiling faces and laughing. Folks were clapping and cheering, they got up on the stage and danced with them, then more folks came up and put money in thier collars and pants and they then they clapped some more--and the music they danced to was perfect.
Dat liddel part ob da storie---den Momma tell Daddie da real stuff dat heppin.
Momma seys dat herz and Auntie Linda an Auntie Wen all out dere in da hall a waitin dere turn to come in, and dey gotz da nerbz a goin on---dis biggie moment youz know--so dey go on in, da moosic is a playin, dey be a dancin, peepz a gittin into da moosic and da toebones are a tappin---Momma is a shakin da tail, gittin inta da tunes------
Den it heppin.
Dis biggie heppin.
Dis not planned.--------------------------and dis gonna be on da CD ob da action.
Momma inta one part ob da song where da biggie paws are a flappin and low an beholdz, Momma not see Miss Melissa whut be Preseedent ob da whole sheebang a comin cross da room to get money whut da peepulz bee a wavin-----and Momma hit her rite in da shoulder wif her biggee paw. Yes sir, she dooze. She smack da Prez. Dis not planned attack, dis boo-booz.
Momma swoon, grab da pole whut be da microphone, an keep on goin---OH DA SHAME OB IT ALL---------------
Brudder Elwood can't go on wif da storie---cause when da CD ready da Brudder gonna hab to relocate.

Hold it---now she talkin bout next year----
Brudder Elwood a finkin da Brown truck bedder hab full load ob da brainz when it come--Momma missin more dan a cell or two up dere-

Drool to all in need----the waddle was a blast, the weather perfect, and MBR ROCKS!!!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake