[Dailydrool] Justin Jade Jasmin

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed May 19 03:09:09 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in ,Laura you sounded a bit worried about snakes
in Africa, not to be you are more likely to see evidence of snakes been
around like holes and skins been shed than the snake itself. When I have
gone to Kaapse Hoop near Nelspruit with the slaves to see the wild
horses I saw lots of snakes but slaves taught me to ignore them and let
them slither on. I also taught my sister Jade to do this as if you do
not you could get seriously ill if bitten. The slave's sister has lost 2
terriers and a Jack Russel to snake bites this year, only because the
silly hounds had chosen not to ignore the snake.

We are sending congratulations to Chunky and Pawtunia being King and
Queen at the Michigan Waddle this year and to keep up the good fund
raising work for the rest of the year.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves of Amazing Grace,
Dodger Blue, and Jenny all ATB and will ask slaves to light a candle in
there memory. Colbi we are sending you stay well drool and hope you are
soon over you ailments. I still have to go to the VET twice a week and
went yesterday and will go again on Thursday and the Vet will only stop
these twice weekly visits when she is totally happy with me, hope these
twice weekly visits do not cut into our treat money. I am so tired on
the days I go that I am not walked on those days but the slaves make up
for the loss on the other days allowing me a little more leeway within
reason.

PW Justin our Job as seniors is never done if it is not keeping the gang
in check and schooling them it is another thing.

Jade my brother taught me well.

Jasmin still trying hard not to raise the food slave Johnathan,s blood
pressure. I overheard him telling the peoples that I am getting better
every day, thank goodness.