[Dailydrool] moving

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 06:48:58 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

This thread about moving brings back alot of memories.My DH was career
Navy.We moved 25 times in 21 years,sometimes just down the street,sometimes
with fully decorated trees at Christmas.The dogs were rarely a problem(if
you don't count the runs in the back of the truck).One move I had to fly
from San Francisco to Detroit,we had 2 dogs and a cat and the cat had to go
under my seat,oh yes,did I mention I had 2 children under the age of 5 and
the DH was not making the trip with me?Anyway we had a stationwagan,all
those windows down the side and the cat gets loose in the car on the
Oakland-Bay bridge at 7 in the morning and POOPS all over me,have any of you
tried changing clothes in a car surrounded by other cars,it is not a pretty
site.Had to take the soiled clothes any put them in an overnight bag and
douse it with perfumes,NASTY.Then the whole trip to Michigan the cat
screamed from under my seat,what a trip,I would much rather travel with a
dog.

Marty mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and the 6 fosters