[Dailydrool] Wilbur is back to normal

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Wed May 19 09:01:13 PDT 2010

I'm happy to say that Wilbur is doing fine.  He was the basset who sprained his shoulder at the MBR picnic on Saturday.  Thanks to Sandi Wittenberg who prescribed the tramadol and ice pack and everyone else who helped and stopped to pet him.  He LOVED that part.  He was still limping Saturday night, but by Sunday morning seemed fine.  We gave him half a Rimadyl evening and morning and skipped marching in the pawrade on Sunday, just in case.  We did have a very pleasant afternoon sitting outside the library with Angelika, Hanni, Johnny, Chilipepper and Elvis.

Thanks to all the MBR people who worked so hard to give us a wonderful waddle!

Barb and Neal, Copper, Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset with Max and Gretta (Atb)