[Dailydrool] Some Drool Requested and Date Reservation

Kenneth Miller klmiller at rev.net
Wed May 19 10:15:57 PDT 2010

Hi All

I rarely post, but I send out my thoughts and prayers to all who have
lost precious houndies in the recent weeks, may the good memories
sooth your pain.

First my boy, Bosley could use some get well drool, he has a very bad
ear infection which we first tried antibiotics, but now we have to
put him under to let the vet do a deep cleaning and wash. I'm always
concerned when they want to put them under, even lightly. He'll be
going in tomorrow for this, without breakfast, which certainly is not
going to make him a happy boy either. Anyway, if anyone can spare it,
he'd appreciate it.

Second, I'm trying to reserve a calendar date, but the link: http://
www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/? never offers me the chance to reserve,
and it is supposedly live as of 1:00 pm, fifteen minutes ago. Am I
missing something?

Thanks
Ken and Beth with Bosley (my calendar date for 2010 is 9-2) and Edsel
(ATB)