[Dailydrool] DD Calendar

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:00:39 PDT 2010

Okay 1pm EST the link wasn't there - My clock might be off a few minutes...
I went back to work for a few minutes

1:15 EST the link wasn't there - There might be some issues with the link-
no big deal (--it happens)
So I went back to work for a few minutes

1:20 EST - Yeah the link is there
I start my search of available dates (I always have a few in mind)

1:25 EST - Order is placed and payment made
I went back to work....

If I would have gotten interrupted and all the dates were taken - big deal.
I would have bought a calendar anyway.

Thank you Ellie, the folks at Cecil Graphics and the Calendar Elves!!!
Your hardwork is very much appreciated by me.

Jan
Lady & Grace