[Dailydrool] Some people should be ashamed

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 11:13:53 PDT 2010

Oh my gosh! I would think that to put a STOP to this ASAP
Cecil Graphics should be able to DENY anyone service for
this horrible behavior--it not only sheds a terrible light on
the person who actually did this but it shows the whole
Drool in a bad light.

Does this make them not want to give us any more business?

Can't people understand and CONTROL themselves???

ruth huckle
ranger audrey (atb--always loved)
& daisy bug

It's only 30 minutes into reserving dates and this
is what has happened so far.....

Some guy just said to Eleanor....

You need to get this sh*t right.... F**K
YOU

She didn't get his name

Michael R. McKinney, Jr.
President
Cecil Grapics

This is what the people at Cecil Graphics put up
with every year.  Whoever did that should step in dog poop!!!!

Suz
DD Moderator
Calendar Elf