[Dailydrool] Some people should be ashamed

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 19 16:39:05 PDT 2010

And some people need to get a real life. How terribly rude and unprofessional. And that does cast a big shadow on all of we because we are the "Droolers".
I'd like to unleash some Texas Whoop A** on him.
Thank you Cecil Graphics, Ellie and all the DD calendar elves that work so hard to pull this off year after year. I for one appreciate each and every one of you with all my heart.
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang